Online Visa System
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through online application link or can apply by typing the URL: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ in the address bar of web browser, in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
A print out of application form completed in all respect and successfully submitted online, is to be submitted at the Consulate General of India, Istanbul,in person on the scheduled date of interview along with the required documents as mentioned under the required document section of this Consulate website.
1. Applicants/Visa seekers need to come in person to the Consulate to enroll their biometric identity due to introduction of Biometric Identity System. Once applicants enrolled their biometric identity they may not require enroll personally again for subsequent Indian Visa requirement.
2.It is advised that 15-20 kb and 2 inch x 2 inch size of Photo is ideal for upload. Application without photo upload is incomplete and shall not be accepted.
3.Application shall be accepted only on appointment date as wrttten on the right side of printed online application form. It is not advised to come to the Consulate without taking appointment.
4.The Online visa system does not accept application with any mistake (substantial or spelling). Please do not insist acceptance of such application. Therefore, kindly re-check and insure that there is no mistake in online application form before approaching to consulate on scheduled date.
5.The all entry must be as per your passport detail.
Online application form:
• This application form is meant for those foreigners who are applying for visa from outside India.
• Each online application form is meant for one person only. Separate application has to be filed for each applicant.
• Furnish information exactly in the manner asked for in the forms, especially the names, address and date of birth.
• Applicants are required to verify the application details before submitting the online application. They have an option to save the online application form, in case it is not to be submitted.
• Once the online application form is submitted by the applicant, then further modifications are not allowed. Hence applicants are requested to check and validate the details before submitting the online application form.
• Applicants are requested to keep the File Number (generated automatically after the submission of online form) for further communications.
• Applicant can schedule the date of appointment as per his/ her convenience
• Each applicant to schedule a separate appointment:
1. Applicant shall access the Visa Application system online through the following link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa.
2. Applicant visits the above mentioned web link and select the mission as Turkey-Istanbul to apply for the Visa from the drop-down menu.
3. If you have already applied online for Indian Visa online and want to know the status of your application, please follow the link for Visa Enquiry. Further details / description shall be available on the Visa Enquiry page.
• Standard Measurements – 2 inch X 2 inch and 15-20 kb size image is ideal for upload
• Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open
• Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin
• Background should be plain light colored or white background
• No shadows on the face or on the background
• Without borders
• Make sure that photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin. Head should measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25mm to 35mm). Make sure eye height is between 1-1/8 inches to 1-3.For detail: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
Important Technical Information for Online Visa application
1.This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer (Windows) version 6.0 and above.
2.The applicant must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form.
3.The applicant should use either an Ink-Jet or Laser printer to print the completed Visa Application forms once submitted online.
Once the form is filled and submitted, it is requested to submit the signed physical copy of online application form along with the supporting documents and the passport to this Consulate on the scheduled appointment date.